Tuesday, February 23, 2010
Motivation, I found you!
I have become so motivated to get in shape. I mean really really in shape! Mostly muscle toning, but there is no denying I'm a few pounds heavier than I used to be. So that's what I'm working on. I have been doing pilates and leg work like crazy, and also eating smarter, and drinking tons more water. That was a big problem I had--I'm sure I was slightly dehydrated quite a bit. I am taking a multi-vitamin now, and I think that is helping too. For a while now I have been working on my push-ups. I literally used to be able to do like 2. Basically no upper body strength whatsoever. It's still pretty sad how many I can do, but it is a BIG improvement. It's so great to see results with something you've been working on. I know I need to get some cardio in there consistently too, and I can't wait til it gets warm enough to walk and ride bikes. So, here's to motivation! After just a couple days, I feel so much better in many ways. More energy, and just all-around healthier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Good for you! I'm right there with you when it comes to pushups... they have always been so difficult for me even when I'm in shape! We are getting back up there in motivation, too... Thanks to the sun finally peeking out! We refuse to put on the newlywed 15! :)
ReplyDeleteYou always feel so much better when you stay active. That's why I seriously can't wait for it to get just a bit nicer for walks and bike rides, yay!! Maybe the four of us can finally take that bike ride together that we never did. Perhaps?
ReplyDelete