Monday, February 1, 2010

Birthday!

The present Jeff got me is awesome! It is so me! The little framed cards are original collectors cards from both 1933 and 1936. Cards of different celebrities and social figures used to come with a pack of cigarettes back in the day. Like collectors items. And now I have four of Fred Astaire! (Ginger Rogers is in one of them, too) Check it out:


____________________
Jeff took me out a couple days before for my birthday dinner--a night when it randomly dumped snow for an hour so. We decided to go to Lucky 13, which was actually where we had our first date. Then he gave me the above present later that night because he couldn't wait any longer!
So for my actual birthday my sister and her husband had Jeff and I over for dinner (delicious tacos) and cake (that Jackie baked of course!) We had a great time hanging out with them. My birthday was complete with my parent's singing "Happy Birthday" to me via Skype. Then they watched me blow out my 24 candles!  Then tonight, Jeff's parents are taking us out to dinner for my birthday. Boy, have I been spoiled this year! I didn't get any pictures as usual--I need to work on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment