This is my most random post yet, but I thought it was too funny not to share. Jeff and I went to Sears yesterday to get a spice rack with some birthday money I had from my mom and grandma (I'm finding as I get older I want more and more practical things). As we were walking through the exercise sections, there were two little boys playing on the treadmills. I'd say they were probably 6 or 7 years old. Right as we're walking by I overhear this conversation between the two:
"Are you a boy or a girl?"
"A boy"
"I'm a boy too."..."I'm from another country"........"I live in two countries."
And that was all there was. It cracked me up at the time. The first boy totally wasn't trying to be mean by asking if he was a boy or girl, it seemed he honestly hadn't really differentiated between the opposite sexes yet. And he was just full of information about himself, wasn't he?
I'll have another post soon with a picture of the awesome gift my sweet husband got me. (He gave it to me early). And I'll talk about my birthday festivities --actual birthday is tomorrow, so I don't have to post it yet.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment