Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Happy Birthday, Jeff!
Today is my husband's birthday! He is 27 today, and he informed me that he in no way feels bad about turning 27. I think he actually can't wait to be an old man. Anyway, today was a great day. I made him chocolate-chip pancakes before he left for work this morning. Luckily this was my day off, so I had some time to bake a cake and tidy up the house as well. Tonight we went out to sushi at Shige's with Jeff's parents and had a great time. Near the end of dinner, the waitress overheard one of us say something about it being Jeff's birthday, and she brought out Shige (the owner and head sushi chef) and he sang Happy Birthday. It was awesome. Then they brought out this very unique ice cream, that was an odd green color. It was actually pretty good---just different. And we couldn't decide what it tasted like. After sushi, we all came back to our house to eat some cake. Everyone was pretty full, but it was still delicious. I didn't get many pictures, but here are the few I did get.
Happy Birthday to my sweetie!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









Hey Lauren! I'm starting up a blog for Josh and I - how do I follow yours?
ReplyDeleteWhen you go to my blog, there's a thing at the very top on the left that says "follow" and you can click on that. Or you can click on "See full profile" and there should be a "follow" thing there too.
ReplyDelete