We already had a great start to the weekend! Went bowling last night with our friends from church. I was horrible, of course, and Jeff did pretty awesome--rolling quite a few strikes. After bowling we went out to Dairy Queen with everyone and indulged in some Reeses Blizzards. A good time was had by all. Today Jeff is going golfing with Jeremy, and I'm going have a self-proclaimed "Reading Day!" I'm quite excited. I'll also be getting stuff together for Valentine's Day! I think tonight we might go out to a movie. Don't know what we're doing yet for Valentine's Day, but it will be fun! Ahh, thank goodness for the weekend!!
Also, let me say that yesterday was Abraham Lincoln's birthday. He was born 201 years ago! In honor of that, I'm posting a picture of an Abe Lincoln poster board my friend Bonnie and I made in 5th grade. I just recently threw this relic of the past away, but made sure to take plenty of pictures before I did. For some reason, I could not get the picture to rotate!! Oh well.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Oh my gosh! This brings back SO many memories for me. I think I still have a photo somewhere of us standing next to it. Did we ever get a picture of the shoe box Ford's Theatre with all the little faces for the audience?
ReplyDeleteIt seems like we did have a picture of that!! But if we do, I haven't seen it in forever. That was so fun to make. Our Jackie Robinson one was awesome too!
ReplyDelete