This weather has really been great this weekend! Feels like we're getting our first taste of spring. Jeff and I went for a walk on the Greenbelt yesterday, and later on we walked around downtown for a bit. I do love winter, but I can't tell you how happy I am to have this great weather headed our way.
So I can't believe we're already approaching our 1 year anniversary! It has gone by so incredibly fast. So to celebrate, in a little less than two months, we'll be headed to McCall to spend our anniversary weekend. It'll be so nice to get away just for a couple days. We'll bring the top of the cake from our wedding that we saved specifically for this occasion. It has been such a great great year, and I wouldn't change a thing. I am so blessed to have such an incredible husband!!
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Lauren and Jeff, I love to read your blogs, you two just make a person feel good about life! It is always awesome to see two people so in love and committed to one another, especially in this day and age! Never change!
ReplyDeleteLove, Uncle Chris
Thank you so much for the compliment! I'm glad you enjoy reading the blogs. See you soon!
ReplyDelete