Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Well, hello!

For some reason I haven't really been on the blogging train as of late. Things have been going great with us! Life is really good. We've both been working away. I've been reading a ton, and Jeff is dying for warmer weather to get out and golf. Thought I'd do this fun little A-Z thing just for fun. It's my day off, after all! 

A. Age: 25
B. Bed size: Queen.
C. Chore you dislike: Probably my least favorite would be cleaning the bathtub.
D. Dogs: I love dogs! We don't have one right now, but will definitely get one when we get a bigger place that has a yard. 
E. Essential start to your day: A healthy breakfast. Never start the day without it!
F. Favorite color: I've always loved green. But it isn't necessarily what looks best on me.
G. Gold or silver: Silver for sure. But it's weird how gold is starting to make a comeback in the jewelery world. I thought it was gone for good.
H. Height: almost 5'6"
I. Instruments you play(ed): As a kid I played the piano, and then the violin briefly. I played the flute for seven years in school, and can still play. I need to actually pick my flute up more than I do so I don't forget it all.
J. Job title: Associate Receptionist at an arthritis clinic.
K. Kids: None for now. We plan on having two, though!
L. Live: Boise, ID
M. Mom’s name: Lori
N. Nicknames: Luli, luligirl, Beewee, Laur, Cheek, lol.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Yes, after our car accident. Hospital for 12 days, which is still amazing to me with all the trauma I went through.
P. Pet peeve: I have quite a few. People that run red lights (Are you really in that much of a hurry that you need to put lives at risk!?), when people use improper English. When someone sends you several different texts in a matter of minutes while you're still trying to respond to the first one!
Q. Quote from a movie: Too hard to choose.
R. Righty or Lefty: Righty!
S. Siblings: Younger sister, Jackie. She'll be 23 in a couple months!
T. Time you wake up: As of late, 5:30 am on weekdays, and around 7:30am on most weekends. What can I say, I'm a morning person.
U. Underwear: uh huh.
V. Vegetables you don’t like: Cauliflower. I like most vegetables, though!
W. What makes you run late: I'm pretty much never late. I hate being late!
X. X-Rays you’ve had: quite a few, I'm sure.
Y. Yummy food you make: Stellar oatmeal in the mornings, stir-fry, various vegetables, fish and chicken recipes.
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Hmm, tigers? I don't really like the idea of zoos anymore, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment