Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Illuminate Wellness

The blog title is the name of my new business! I am currently enrolled in a program at The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, studying to become a Certified Health Coach. This is so exciting for me, as I've been getting more and more passionate about nutrition and healthy eating over the last few years. I am going to be helping clients to reach their health and lifestyle goals, and to feel their absolute best! If you want to check out my website, it's http://www.illuminatewellness.com I'm currently looking for people who are interesting in meeting with me for a free health consultation (even if it's just practice for me) in the near future! Contact me if you or someone you know is interested!

Also, I have a facebook page that can be found at http://www.facebook.com/illuminatewellness

Jeff and I are both doing great, and just celebrated our two year wedding anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment