Sunday, September 12, 2010

Long time, no blog!

So, I haven't been so good about blogging lately. I feel like we haven't taken any good pictures recently, and let's face it, a blog is definitely less interesting without pictures. I'll get some up soon. In just over a week, we'll be celebrating 5 years together (married for 1 and a 1/2 years). I can't believe it's been that long! It has just flown by. Soon we'll both be another year older, and that seems crazy too. When we met I was 19, and he was only 22. Oh well, time flies when you're having fun! Sorry to pull out such an over-used saying, but it's true. We decided to do a progressive dinner to celebrate. He's picking the place for the appetizers and drinks, we'll both pick the spot for dinner, and I'm picking the place for dessert! It should be fun, and I'll definitely get some pictures then.

No comments:

Post a Comment