Monday, July 26, 2010

It's been a while!

I feel bad for not posting in a long time! I'm sure it's okay, though, because it's not like anyone is dying to read my blog. Anyway, summer is in full swing, and things have been great. We've had a few little trips, mostly with family, but now it'll be nice to be home for the most part.

It's been so hot the last couple weeks, Jeff and I will try to go on a walk when it cools off around 8:30pm or so. Yesterday was a different story. It was still 90 degrees at 9 o'clock! Needless to say, we spent the whole day indoors. We did go see Toy Story 3 with Jeff's family (his sister and nephew are here visiting.) It was such a cute movie! I'm not going to lie, I actually teared up a little at the end, ha ha.

Not much else to report, really. I do have quite a few pictures I need to post, but I don't really feel like it right now. Plus, the camera is dead.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! Coming to you from Bonners Ferry, Idaho. We are on an annual run taking raw potatoes into Canada. I deliver from Oregon to here and trade off with our Canada drivers. It have been just as hot clear up here, is 90+ right now. All is well, and OH! Looks like Jesse is pregnant!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I saw your comment a little late! But better late than never! I don't think I've ever been to Bonners Ferry before. Yes, I heard about Jesse --- that is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete