Jeff says the sushi could have looked better, but it was put together speedily!
The next day, I had the urge to bake! Anyone who knows me knows that I'm still working a becoming a good cook. I've been making more and more good and unique dinners lately, and I'm really building my repertoire. I also plan to tackle baking! So on Sunday afternoon when Jeff went golfing, I decided to bake some pumpkin bread, keeping with the fall season. They turned out great! I made a bunch of muffins, and one big loaf. I took some to work today, because I just have way too much to eat it all. Next I'd like to bake an apple pie. Too bad Jeff isn't the biggest fan of apple pie. Here are pictures of my bread. Kind of lame, I know. Oh well.






That is my goal this fall, too! I've always wanted to bake an apple pie from scratch - crust and all. I need to give you the recipe I made for the pumpkin chocolate chip muffins. They were delicious! I still have half a can of pumpkin left so I think I'm going to make pumpkin cookies next.
ReplyDeleteWell you are way ahead of me. I have a few things I cook and bake well; I need to expand it a bit. Your bread looks delicious. I have never tried sushi but Aunt Lori was telling me how much she and Jeff enjoy it!
ReplyDeleteI am impressed! Both with the sushi and pumpkin bread. It reminds me I need to make squash pie!
ReplyDeleteLove your blogspot. Your cake looked so fluffy. MMM. Hope you are well my sweetie. Hope your surgical sites are healing nicely.
ReplyDeleteLove you, Mom