Monday, November 23, 2009

Happenings...

The Holidays are coming up fast! Thanksgiving is in only 4 days. We are looking forward to spending time with both our families. Also, we're almost at our 7 month mark of being married! It has been so easy to transition into married life. It just came so natural after being together so long. Things have just been awesome!

Also, our birthdays are coming up in a few months, and it makes me think about how fast time has gone by. Jeff will be 27 in January and I will be 24 at the beginning of February. When we met Jeff was 22, and I was only 19! I'm more thankful than ever that God allowed me to meet such a wonderful man. I am so so blessed! I could go on and on, but you get the idea  :  )

No comments:

Post a Comment