I felt inclined to write about this weekend because I have enjoyed it so much. Friday night Jeff and I decided to go to a movie (which we haven't done in quite awhile due to the ridiculous prices of movie tickets). We saw Law-Abiding Citizen --with Gerard Butler and Jamie Foxx. We really liked it, and it definitely kept us on the edge of our seats. After the movie we went to a great coffee house (open late) and ironically neither of us had coffee; but we did have a nice time. We walked back to the car after, commenting on the beautiful fall evening. We love this time of year, and this weather that's just perfect with a coat on.
Saturday morning we slept in just a tad, and then got up and made waffles. I like mine the normal way (with syrup) and Jeff does this weird thing where he puts peanut butter on the waffles, then syrup. I don't get it... After breakfast Jeff had the awesome idea to go to our favorite bagel shop in downtown Boise. We both brought our computers and just hung out and ate a delicious lunch there. Since then we've just had a relaxing day hanging around the house. We did go out once more to get some candy; but believe it or not, it's not for us! It's for the Halloween party at our church. Most people are donating candy since they need a ton of it for all the kidlets...and I'm sure some adults will eat some too.
Now we're just sitting here at home, drinking tea with honey and watching the BSU football game. The score is currently 47 to 9, Boise State. I think it might be safe to say they have it in the bag : )
So we still have a whole day left of the weekend, and I am so looking forward to it! I would just like to say I love my husband so much!! He's the best, and I'm so glad I have him. That reminds me, tomorrow marks 6 months since our wedding! It has gone by so fast!
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment