Last night Jeff and I went skiing. This was my first time on skiis in about 12 or more years, so it's a serious understatement to say I was a little rusty. I'll spare you the details, but let's just say my entire body is sore beyond belief. But hey, it'll give me something to work on! We're going to be back up there soon and I can get some more practice in.
In my other news, two out of three of the moles I had tested came back atypical, which means they need to take more off the areas. I am praying that the margins will be clear this time, which means they got all the pre-cancerous cells. I am sure learning the lingo!
And to end, here is my parent's dog, Daisy sleeping under our Christmas tree while they were in town visiting.










No comments:
Post a Comment