Sunday, December 20, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

There are only 5 days til Christmas, so I thought I'd share a little of our Christmas decor.

So, we don't have a fireplace, but the stockings are indeed hung with care!



We have a nice little pre-lit tree, but the very top part of the lights isn't working at the moment. Oh well. We don't have many personal ornaments yet, but I know we'll collect them over the years. There's one near the bottom that we got as a wedding gift. It's a bride and groom, and written across it is "Jeff and Lauren 4-25-09"




Here are my cute little candle holders that look like mittens. I totally forgot about them until I opened the Christmas decoration box, and was pleasantly surprised. They're so cute!



 Here is the cute Christmas table topper Jeff's mom made for us. It helps to make the place even more festive!



And here we are by the Christmas tree that we are mostly blocking. (It's pretty small).



So our place is looking nice and Christmas-y, and cozy. This will be our first Christmas as a married couple!

1 comment:

  1. Very cute!Love your stockings and the table decor! If you want more ornaments go to the after christmas sale at the stores! That is how I got all mine!! Amber

    ReplyDelete