Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Post!

I have decided to start a blog, centered on the goings on in our life. We have been married four months today, and they have been some of the best of both our lives. Things are just going great with us. Jeff is doing great at work, and I am really enjoying my job as well. I have a great schedule, because I have Tuesday off, so it gives me a chance to get stuff done around the house. Jeff is still really helpful, though. I think it's because he was so used to living on his own and taking care of all the cleaning himself, plus he's just a neat person all-around.

So what's coming up with us? Well, weddings for one thing! We know 4 couples that are all getting married before the end of the year. I'm the matron of honor in my friend Bonnie's wedding in September, so that will be fun! I still need to write my speech!

This weekend we are driving to Idaho Falls with my sister, Jackie and her husband Cam to visit our parents! I think we might end up going on a hike or something while we're there. There are a lot of great spots up in that area. Whatever we do, it will be great to visit with them for the weekend.

The weekend after that Jeff's sister Gabi and her little boy Kaden will be in town, so it will be great to see them! We're going up to the Church family cabin for Labor Day weekend. Kaden is still getting used to calling me "Aunt Lauren." It's so cute. Can't wait to see them!

Jeff has been golfing quite a bit. It never ceases to amaze me how natural nearly every sport comes to him. I have been going to the driving range with him a bit, and I have shown some improvement, so I'll try not to get discouraged. When I go to golf courses with Jeff and his parents, I ride along in the cart (or walk along), and sometimes I try hitting a few. Hopefully I'll get to the point eventually where I can play a full game of golf. It will take some work for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment