I'm 20 weeks along already today, and it feels like it has gone so fast! I'm sure the end of it will really slow down because I'll be huge (and most likely uncomfortable) and so anxious for her to get here. Jeff is going to be an amazing dad, and I can't wait to see him step into that role when she's born. He's already well on his way, as he is smitten with our little one already.
We have a few names we're thinking about, but haven't decided anything for sure yet. We're in the process of decorating the nursery, and it is going to be perfect.
We are so blessed. Each day I marvel at the miracle that is going on inside me. It's surreal, but so incredible and fascinating. We can't wait!!
Here is me at 7 weeks, and then at 19 weeks. I tried to get the pictures side by side, but it didn't work out so well.






No comments:
Post a Comment