Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Workin' it out!
There has been some healthy eating going on in the Church household! We've been focusing on eating much less processed food, and mainly sticking to things in their natural state. More veggies, fruit, and lots of lean protein. And lots of oatmeal for breakfast! I've learned a lot recently about healthy foods that keep you full longer, so you don't end up craving junk later on. Also, I've very glad to say that both of us have majorly upped our water intake. My whole life, I think I've been on the dehydrated side. I have just never been huge on drinking water, but I know now how important it is and have been making a huge effort to drink more of it! I also just started the 30 Day Shred (workout video) and it is kicking my butt! We've both been doing more cardio, and are excited to get outdoors to walk and ride bikes since the weather is getting nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment