Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Sick! Sick! Sick!
Jeff and I caught a flu bug that's been going around. I left work an hour early because I wasn't feeling well, and after only being home for about 15 minutes, I had gotten sick. On his way home from work, Jeff picked me up some of the typical "settle your stomach" type stuff. A little bit after he got home, he was feeling sick too. The following 12 hours were horrific. Couldn't even keep any liquids down. I started to worry about dehydration. By about 4 in the morning, we were finally able to keep some water down. Then we graduated to Gatorade. We have slowly been feeling much better today, and are now able to eat actual food. So glad this thing is nearly over. My oh my it was awful. And neither of us have had the flu literally in years. It hit us hard! Here's to feeling normal tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






Whoa! Not good. Hopefully you are getting all the sick for the year done now! Glad it didn't last very long.
ReplyDelete