Well, our friends Bonnie and Josh got married a little over a week ago. It was a beautiful wedding, and my first time being Matron of Honor. It was really fun, and Jeff got to sit at the head table with me. I'll post some pictures from that. Yesterday Jeff and I celebrated four years together! I'm sure we'll stop celebrating the dating anniversary once we hit our one year marriage anniversary next April. I can't believe we've been married almost five months already!
What else... Jeff has been majorly improving his golf game. It's been great to watch him throughout the season getting better and better. I still have miles to before I could even attempt an actual course, but hopefully I'll get there. That means some long hours at the driving range.
I have been reading a ton! Right now I'm reading this great book by an author I just barely heard of. It's called Looking for Alaska and it's really refreshing since i just finished reading a book about Ted Bundy....yikes! Anyway, that's pretty much it, besides work for both of us, of course!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






OH my gosh you both (you and Bon) look beautiful! I wish I could have been there :( That is so exciting to celebrate four years together! You won't believe how fast the first year of marriage goes by! I love you and want to see you soon, see my follow-up post to the comment you left on my blog k!! :-)
ReplyDelete